- International puppetry hit, The Table by Blind Summit Theatre
- Tunnels by Frozen Light; a unique experience for teenagers with PMLD and their companions.
- It’s Dark Outside by Perth Theatre Company is simultaneously touring with the company’s family favourite, The Adventures of Alvin Sputnik: Deep Sea Explorer.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll children’s show, Blast Off! by Kid Carpet is back
- Site-specific promenade performance, What is it about that night? by Catherine Ireton
- Working with a designer for your latest project? Download this Creative Brief Template, courtesy of the Tobacco Factory Theatre in Bristol.
- Handy for when sending marketing copy to venues, download the Marketing Copy Template to better organise your information.
- We’ve recently updated the Top Tips for Applying for Grants for the Arts from Arts Council England, in line with their new application process.
- To get an idea for what venues need to best promote your production, download the house Marketing Pack Template to base your own document on.
get in touch
If your venue has just launched your latest season brochure, we’d love to hear from you and see what’s programmed – or if you’re an artist off on the road this spring, let us know where you’re going! Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if they’re paper-based you can always post them to us.
In December we began a survey to help us explore how best to develop future content for the house website. It will only take a few minutes to share your thoughts, fill in the survey here.
The house blog has featured a retrospective on 2013, and this month house associate, Catherine Love, has been exploring house plans for 2014, and how venues and artists could get involved in shaping our ambitions.
This month’s opportunities on the house website include:
- Executive Director, Camden People’s Theatre
- Curious Directive – Producer
- Programme Coordinator at Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival