Welcome to the April edition of the house newsletter. Now we’re officially into summer we look forward to touring hit show Bitch Boxer by Snuff Box Theatre in the coming weeks, as well as the fast approaching UPstream deadline from greenhouse. We’re also pleased to welcome Heather Rose to the house team, who will be taking on the new role as Tour Coordinator.
This year house will again be taking a number of programmers from the South East and South West regions to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe from Monday 18 – Friday 22 August.
We’re currently collecting information on companies and productions that will be at the Festival Fringe as we will be actively advising our venue bookers on what shows to see.
If you are a company planning to have a production at the festival, or are a venue who know of any other shows, then please feel free to send us further information, including:
- Production name and synopsis
- Dates (including days off)
- Start time
- Finish time
Please send this information to email@example.com
The house website is a space for learning and sharing knowledge. This month, we have added the following helpful resources;
- No Boundaries, by house associate Catherine Love
- Touring It’s Dark Outside, by Arielle Gray
- Programming and Marketing – the same thing?; a blog from our most recent Network Day.
Looking for a new challenge? The house website is regularly updated with upcoming opportunities, here are the latest featured online:
- Resident Director and Producer at Magdalen College School
- Creative Learning Coordinator at Forest Forge
- Collidescope at Brighton Festival; for mid-development artists
There’s not long left to apply for our fund to seed new digital performance, created in collaboration with SHPLive.TV.
For more information on how to apply, please visit the greenhouse website. Deadline for applications is 9am Monday 28th April.