Harlow Playhouse is a busy presenting and commissioning venue serving West Essex and East Hertfordshire, and is home to several resident arts groups. Resources include a 400 seat main auditorium (pros arch style with flytower), a 120 seat studio theatre (thrust style, fixed grid), and two further studios. A wide-ranging mix of productions are developed and presented through the year, complimented by a high number of non-professional hires. Harlow Playhouse is owned and operated by Harlow District Council, and supported by Arts Council England, Harlow Playhouse Charitable Trust, Harlow Health Centres Trust and Harlow Playhouse Supporters. See website for further details.
- Programme Manager: Scott Ramsay
- Telephone: 01279 446740
- Website: https://harlowplayhouse.co.uk/
- Facebook: Visit our Facebook »
- Twitter: @harlowplayhouse
- Capacity: 400 and 120
- Address: Harlow Playhouse, Playhouse Square, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1LS
- There was an error while connecting to Feed server, please, try again!
|Ladykiller||12/03/2020||8pm - 9.05pm||Book here|
|Kaleidoscope||05/02/2020||11.30am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 3pm - 25 mins plus 15 mins' play||Book here|