Brighton Dome Brighton Festival presents a year round multi-art form programme appealing to a wide audience. It manages the 200 year old Brighton Dome, a Grade 1 Listed building, part of the Royal Pavilion Estate comprising three flexible performance spaces: the Brighton Dome Concert Hall (up to 1650 seated and 1850 standing), the Corn Exchange (up to 570 seated, 1100 standing) and the Pavilion Theatre (200 seated, 300 standing). Brighton Festival is the country’s leading commisioning and producing annual mixed arts festival and is held in venues and outdoor spaces across the city during the first three weeks of May.
- Programme Manager: Tanya Peters
- Telephone: 01273 260842
- Website: www.brightondome.org
- Twitter: @brightdome @brightfest
- Address: Church Street/New Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1UG
- There was an error while connecting to Feed server, please, try again!